Like each of our 32 cabins at the High Country Lodge, the Deluxe Cabin is nestled among five acres of tall pines within walking distance to Alto Lake. Equipped with a wood-burning fireplace, the Deluxe Cabin features two bedrooms with queen beds, a living room with a hide-a-bed couch, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, cable TV, wireless internet, central heat and a porch. Guests will also enjoy the recreation of an indoor heated pool, hot tub, game room, and a tennis court. High Country Lodge has the closest accommodations to Ski Apache, and has a convenient location to Ruidoso Downs race track, casino gaming, fishing, and golf.
- Guests planning to arrive after 8:00 MT must contact the property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact us using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets allowed at an additional rate of USD 30 per pet, per night.
- While children are welcome, infant beds are not available.
- Ruidoso, NM is a resort town. Higher rates may be applicable during holidays.
- Check-in: (12:00 pm – 8:00 pm MT) / Check-out (11:00 am MT)
- Smoking within the confines of a cabin is expressly prohibited